WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
– Metal sheet of aluminium;
– Matchboarding of larch.
– Double-pane glass and aluminium frame.
The thermal insulating performace of the building shell is good both on summer and on winter. Every material is certified and green. Approximate values of:
– Trasmittance: U = from 0,19 up to 0,17 W/m2K;
– Thermal phase shift > 10 hours.
– Walls and ceiling covered with plank of spruce;
– Floor covered with laminate of durmast.
– Wiring and the electrical system;
– Plumbing and the water system;
– Heating / refreshing / dehumidification system;
– LED Lighting fixtures;
– Complete shower (tray, stall, rain and hand shower);
– Toilet bowl and tank;
– Sink and taps;
– Kitchenette, with an induction hob and an extractor hood;
– Single basin;
– Other appliances: oven and fridge.
Supply and installation
MODOM provides all the necessary materials to build the product with the “turn-key” formula. They are listed above, in the previous section. The quotation also comprehend the construction costs on-site, due to the mounting and the air-tightness of the modular structures, the installation of the finishes, services and any other building component listed in the previous section.
MODOM’s products must be anchored to an adequate flat surface. Foundation works are at the expense of the final Buyer. MODOM recommends “zero footprint” solutions, as they are reversible with no impact on the land.
Transport costs are not included in the price shown on the website, as they are determined separately, according to the place of delivery.
It is possible to customize further the product, by selecting optionals that are not listed into the catalogue, such as a green roofing, a decking, furnitures, awnings and pergolas, renewable energy systems and so on.
This kind of works are quoted apart from the building shell.
MODOM can deal with any further work connected to the project, but differently from those involved by the building shell, such as foundation works, all the bureaucratic procedures and works relative to the connection to national power grid, water supply or sewer network and even the site preparation works. This kind of works are quoted apart from the building shell.